The information we collectEach time someone visits our site, our web server collects the following types of information:
- The number of users who visit
- The date and time of visits
- The number of pages viewed
- How users navigate through the site
- No attempts are made to identify anyone browsing our site. The data is captured so that we can accurately evaluate the quality of our content and make improvements for you.
What type of personal information do we collect?Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd collects personal information that is necessary to review employment applications, maintain our relationships with our customers, administer any award program or competition we may run, market our products and deal with enquiries and complaints regarding those products.
The personal information we collect for promotional and business purposes is generally limited to contact details (name, address and phone no.). If you apply for a job at Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd, we will collect information related to your employment history. If you lodge a complaint with us, we will record details and the nature of the complaint.
How do we collect personal information?We usually collect personal information directly from the individual to whom the information relates. We collect personal information about prospective employees from the resumes they provide (or which may be provided by a recruitment agency).
Personal information about our business customers is usually collected from direct contact between those customers and our representatives.
Personal information about customers is collected by us if you:
- place an order with Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd;
- request a cost estimation of work to be carried out by Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd; or
- lodge a complaint/enquiry about our business.
- If you forward information to us either electronically (eg. in an email) or by sending it to us as a hard copy document, we will collect that information and use it for the purposes for which you have provided it to us.
How your personal information will be managedConcept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd will take reasonable commercial steps to ensure that all information we collect, use or disclose is accurate, complete, up to date and stored in a secure environment accessed only by authorised persons.
We will, where commercially practicable and permitted by law, destroy or permanently de-identify personal information that is no longer needed.
How your personal information will be usedConcept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd will use the personal information provided to us for one or more of the following purposes (depending on the circumstances):
- review employment applications;
- maintain and develop our business relationships with our business customers;
- respond to and analyse complaints and enquiries regarding Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd;
- administer award programs we may run from time to time;
- notify you from time to time of special events or offers and services Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd may provide; and
- fulfil all legal and regulatory requirements of Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd.
- Your use of the Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd web site constitutes consent to the storage of your information by Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd and any contractor providing hosting services to Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd.
Will my personal information be disclosed to a third party?The personal information Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd collects from you is strictly confidential. We will not disclose that information to any third parties other than:
- related bodies corporate of Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd;
- any contractor Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd engages for web-hosting services;
- as we may be required to do by law;
- or otherwise with your consent.
- Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to ensure that any personal information disclosed to a third party is protected by that party in accordance with the Privacy Act.
How you can access your personal informationOn request, you may have access to your personal information held by Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd, except in circumstances where access may be denied under the Privacy Act or other law. Examples of these circumstances are:
- where providing access will pose an unreasonable impact on the privacy of another individual;
- where providing access would be unlawful, would pose a threat to the life or health of an individual, may prejudice an investigation of possible unlawful activity, may prejudice enforcement of laws or denying access is specifically authorised by law.
How you can correct your personal informationIf you believe that the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate, incomplete or not up to date please let us know. Provided we agree with you, we will correct it. If we do not agree with you, we will place a statement of what you allege is correct where that information is kept and accessed.
How to contact usIf you have any queries or complaints in regard to our collection, use or management of your personal information, please contact:
Concept Latch Lock & Hinge Pty Ltd
353 Victoria Street, Brunswick, Victoria 3056