1) How do I place an order?
You can place an order via email or call our office on 03 9388 2551 and we will be delighted to assist you.
We also have an online store at Ebay Concept-Latch where we stock some of our items.
2) Order Minimums
There is generally no order minimum quantity to place an order. However, some items may have an MOQ, you can email or call our office on 03 9388 2551 and we will be able to advise.
3) How can I make a payment?
We accept EFT, PayPal payments, Mastercard, and Visa. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept Cash payment and American Express.
4) What are the shipping options?
We have a number of options available. The customers may pick up orders from 9 am to 4 pm Monday – Friday. We do track shipping locally and internationally with all major courier companies.
5) What is your returns policy?
Faulty items can be returned to us with original proof of purchase. However, if the items are not faulty there will be a restocking fee of 25%.
No returns can be accepted on specially ordered items. For more information, please visit see our Returns Policies
6) FAQs for Drawer Slides
- What is load capacity? Drawer slides are available in Light Duty (1-63kg.), Medium Duty (63-77kg) & Heavy Duty (77+kg) load capacities. Speak to our highly specialised sales team and they will be able to assist you.
- What are different types of travel? Our drawer slides are available with different lengths of slide travel options as below: 3/4 Extension which extend approximately ¾ of the slide length. Full Extension: These extend to the full length of the slide. Overtravel: are designed to extend beyond the complete length.
- What are the lengths available? We offer drawer slides in lengths from 6” up to 60”.
- What is drawer slides detent? A detent helps in holding the drawer in its position. It prevents drawer roll-out and bounce-back.
- What is the difference between a locking and non-locking slide? The locking slide comes with a tab which can be pressed down. This would disengage the locking mechanism which enables you to open or close the slide.
7) FAQs for Gas Struts
- What is load capacity required? Gas struts are available with different force strength (Nm). You need to determine the weight and the dimensions of your lid, as well as the positioning of the Gas Strut. The smaller the strut, the more strength is required in Newtons. However, if you use an extremely strong force, it can cause the hinge to break.
- What is an Extended Length? The extended length is the fully opened length of the gas strut. It is measured from middle of end fittings on either side when gas strut is fully extended.
- What is the Stroke of a Gas Strut? A Stroke is the ability of the gas strut to open to the required opening. To determine this, measure between the middle of end fitting and the canister.
- End Fittings The type of end fitting is dependent on the end usage. Several End fittings are available such as Metal Ball Stud Ends, Metal Eyelet Ends, Plastic Ball Stud Ends, Plastic Eyelet Ends etc. or no end fittings.
8) FAQs Hinges
- What is load capacity? You would need to know approximate weight and dimensions of the panel where you want to use the hinge.
- What are the different types of hinges? We have wide variety of hinges to suit various applications. Continuous hinges (Butt & Piano Hinges), Spring-Loaded Hinges, Bullet Hinges, Lift-Off & Pintle Hinges, Plastic Hinges, Friction & Position Control Hinges , Concealed Hinges
- What is the Open Width of the hinge? The hinge open width, is the width of the hinge from edge to edge when fully opened.
- Left-hand and Right-hand hinge Lift-off hinges are available in left and right hand. Please ensure you are ordering the correct side. If you are not sure, please check with our sales team.
- What is knuckle length? Knuckle length is the distance from one edge of a knuckle to the same edge of the next knuckle on the hinge.
9) FAQs Latches
- What is a Toggle Latch? A toggle latch is a used to provide a locking action using a calibrated cam. These are sometimes referred to as over-centre fasteners, or quick release fasteners. We have a wide range of toggle latches to suit your needs.
- What is a Rotary Latch? A rotary latch comprises of an actuator, a lever to activate the latch and cable. It provides a solution to open compartments etc. by triggering activation from a distance.
- What is a Compression Latch? A compression latch keeps a panel or cover shut, while keeping the moisture, dirt and dust out. The latch compresses the gasket to seal around the inside of the latch.
- What are Flush Mounted Locks? Flush mounted locks provide a tight grip and are widely used in Marine and Aerospace applications.
- What is a Slam Latch? Slam latches are used to hold a door closed by using a spring and is activated by the shutting or slamming of a door.
- What is a Trigger Latch? These are a single-point latches, that secure the door/ lid in the closed position. These are available in a variety of finishes, sizes, grip ranges, styles & locking or non-locking.
10) FAQs Quick Release solutions
- What is a quick release pin? A quick release pin is a used to fasten, locate, and align, adjust or remove an accessory or several parts attached to an equipment. We offer several types of quick release pins, detent pins and other quick release devices.
- What is an Index plunger? An index plunger is used to lock items in place, or a series of positions.
Contact us today for any further questions and product requirements.